Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Trek Into Darkness

Recently, as in sometime in the A.M., an almost entirely brand new Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer came out, and well... Color me intrigued. I have been excited for this movie since before the first one, I loved J.J. Abram's Star Trek, I'm loving what I've seen of his sequel {a.k.a. the trailers}. Personally I couldn't be more excited to see Benedict Cumberbatch as the Villain. He's got the deep, scary, Captain Picard Voice, He's got the look of intimidation in his eyes. John Harrison {Cumberbatch} is looking to be the imaginary love child of: Hector Silva {a.k.a. Tiago Rodriguez, a.k.a. Javier Bardem}, Captain Jean Luc Picard {a.k.a Professor X a.k.a. Patrick Stewart} and Hair.

I have no idea what he's got up his sleeve. Abrams has been doing astonishngly well making us think one thing or the other, and at this point I don't want to know his real name, I love what Damond Lindloff said {Paraphrasing here} "The Audience knows as much about him as the Crew of the Enterprise" {Paraphrasing done} If that's true, well then why would you want to know? Wouldn't it be better to just wait and watch?

That all being said, I still have theories. My major theory {blown away and completely shattered by this new trailer} was that John Harrison would have been a younger clone of John Paxton {Peter Weller's character from Enterprise, brought in because This Movie-verse was already connected to Enterprise with the admition of Admiral Archer, and Weller having been cast in this film, i believed was to carry on the role of Paxton} Who wanted revenge for Starfleet arresting his "Father" so he implanted himself. Well that theory is blown to shit.

I wish i had another theory but im pretty much blank on that. Well thats about all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment