Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Michone {T.V. Series Version} Rant

I've become an avid fan of the Walking Dead T.V. Series. It's a wonderful show. It's got a great cast of characters. there is a problem though, the show's new popular character "Michone" is probably the worst character in the entire series. I have nothing but hatred for her. She has proven herself to be none other than a self serve hypocrit. Don't get me wrong, theres a possibility for me to enjoy her character but... This is a person who carried around 2 walkers on chains, out in the open, who killed Penny, who was a walker, on a chain in a cage, who the Govenor kept in hopes that his daughter would later be cured. Michone killed Penny just to get at the Govenor. That ontop of her "I'm The Big Bad" attitude it all really paints her to be an asshole. I don't get it, I don't see why she's a popular character. In all honesty Andrea and Tyrese are much more appealing characters. Michone seems to be keen on proving herself the "Batman" of Walking Dead but seriously proves herself to be a horrible human being that I really don't care for. As bad as many think I've been completely on the Govenors' side. He's a true leader in this series and is actually building towards something. He's a horrible person, what he did to Maggie is terrible, but he didn't force himself on her, he played psycological war fare. True he is a monster. But he's a monster who's doing good for the people of Woodbury. Given the choice I'd rather be with the Govenor's crew then Rick's, Rick is letting a Psychopath with no morality for others into his group. The Govenor is a Psychopath under control and is putting his people ahead. The Amount he's done for Woodbury is much more than the evil he's done as person. Michone contributes nothing to the series beyond a new "I'm a bamf" character, which we already have with Daryl, and had with Merle. Seriously I don't know if it's the writing, the actress, or both but I seriously hate Michone's character, and if there is a bigger change needed to further separate the T.V. Series from the Comic Book Series, I hope they achieve that by killing off Michone.

No comments:

Post a Comment