Thursday, August 12, 2021

My Version of GOTHAM

 

(GOTHAM Season 5 Title Card - DC Entertainment/Warner Bros. Television)
GOTHAM was a television series that lasted 5 Years, and 100 Episodes. The series was aired on FOX television, with as impressive a run as it's had it wasn't a series I was a fan of. Early into the series run, somewhere around Season 2 I dropped of, while I was impressed with the casting (Donal Logue in particular was exceptional as Harvey Bullock) it really fell to the vision of the series developers Bruno Heller and Danny Cannon, and while somethings they did (like give us the best live action version of Mr. Freeze) are admired it just wasn't a vision I necessarily agreed with. So I took it upon myself to write up a pitch for how I would have handled the series, though this was written sometime around the series 3rd or 4th season and is a bit old, I still feel it's a cohesive vision for what I felt Gotham should have been.

Gotham My Version by Robert Garlen

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Gotham, but this is a good take on it as well. Regarding casting, who would be your cast for this version of the show and your version of Smallville?

    ReplyDelete